I believe in monsters!

I believe in monsters!

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 4

One time I was playing in the woods in NJ. Me and my friends were playing hide and go seek. I was the finder and I had to count to 100. I walked toward where I thought my friends went but I guess I was wrong. So I kept walking for aboutfive minutes seeing no body. I started to hear foot steps in the distance. I looked around and started saying "Ok guys come on lets stop playing around" All of a sudden a red animal jumped out at me. I was so scared I jumped back and fell to the floor. The beast started talking to me saying " everything will be fine I am not here to hurt you". He gave handed me a few sea shells and I asked what they for. He said to me "Look at them now". I looked in amazment as it turned to a map. It showed me where my friends were. So I found them and we went home.

In reply to Deleted user

Re: I believe in monsters!

by Deleted user -
this is pretty fake and corny now i am selling hopkinson goblin pictures for $2.00 any buyers?
In reply to Deleted user

Re: I believe in monsters!

by Deleted user -

hahahah thats soo fake matt.. specially if yuhr saying that it talked to you, and it gave you shells that turned into a map? hahah           

tongueout