I think my head hurts =/

I think my head hurts =/

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 13
Honestly I don't know what I believe, who is really to say that they are monsters. They could just be normal people who are made fun of.. did you ever think of that?
In reply to Deleted user

Re: I think my head hurts =/

by Deleted user -
so you're tellin me that the monsters we're discussing in this forum are actual people being mocked and insulted?? you sound like you're from New York lol
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
Eye zac! i take that offensive, watch one day your going to be made fun of, and have you feelings hurt then your going to be called a monster.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
yea i have but its not like just one person is saying they seen certain types of monsters its thousands and thousands of people. i dont know what to believe ither.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
Thousands Teresa? come on now. i have never heard of any of these things untill this class!
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
well ok myniqua my head hurts too. But like i said it looks like an horror movie so who knows
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
Ummm ok......... No i haven't thought of that and i really don't think that they would be real people. That just doesn't make sense to me.
In reply to Deleted user

by omar richardson -
i agree with Myniqua. There is really no solid proof that monsters exist. The pictures that they have can just be people in suits lol. I dont reALLy know if that is the case but you can go with that Myniqua.
In reply to Deleted user

by omar richardson -
i agree with Myniqua. There is really no solid proof that monsters exist. The pictures that they have can just be people in suits lol. I dont reALLy know if that is the case but you can go with that Myniqua.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
I dont know if theyre actually real people..that would be weird. How can they come out like that? It would have to be a mix of animals and stuff =] haha..i dont know.surprise
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
these monsters have been around for a long time if they were just real people then how come they never died ? how are they still around ? mixed
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
nom um i am selling hopkinson goblins pics that i took myself for $2.00 any buyers and i got the most replies in the school oh yeah
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
20 replies step ur game up kids buy tha way want to talk about monsters at the movie theater i have a extra ticket????