who knows

who knows

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 6
I believe monsters are kind of real. There are many species of animals out there that we have yet to discover. Any species we see or "hear" of are considered monsters to us because we do not know of them yet. For the monsters that enter people's bodies, I think they are all the evil spirits trying to get revenge for whatever their situation might be

-Dana Riveradead
In reply to Deleted user

Re: who knows

by Deleted user -

dana darling!! that makes sense kind of.. i dont think they are real but still. u made a valid point. scary animals can be monsters!

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
i disagree with that because if there was so many monsters in this world i think that there has been enogh searching to prove that they are real. we havnt found any hard evidence to prove such a fact. i mean how hard coould it be to find a gigantic hairy creature if we can find people lost in the forest
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
I agree that monsters are real, often people in our culture create a myth which can be followed and passed down. People can change the myth to there own liking Based on there relgion background. Which always creates something new to follow in there culture.