Yes, monsters are real

Yes, monsters are real

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 6
I do believe that monsters real because there is information and research to  back up the explanations and facts. There is also a fooundation dedicated to Bigfoot so there must be some truth to this.
In reply to Deleted user

Re: Yes, monsters are real

by Deleted user -

I look at the online information pretty much like celebrity gossip. You never know which ones to believe so I cant say I agree with you.

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

Like the National Inquirer magazine? These sites can seem like gossip sites but you should always compare the sites you find with information.

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
i disagree with that. i think that monsters are created to give people something to keep focused on and it also helps parents control kids clown
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
I think that im both sides. Monsters are created but people become obsessed in researching that as they find more information they start believing it.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

ehh. I dont really know about that.I honestly just think they are species that people have never seen so that become threatened and categorize them as monsters. I mean its pretty much like if you see someone who doesnt look like everyone else and has a few features  that are unusual so you just title them as a weirdo. i dont know.

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
just because there is research doesnt mean its valid. people can make marks.. some people are more creative than you think