Erica's answer

Erica's answer

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 6

The biggest desicion I feel I have to make is what to do with the rest of my life. My parents, teachers and guidance conselors make me feel pressure when it comes to going to college. They are constantely asking me what I am going to do and sometimes they can make it worse by telling me their opinions. I know most of these adults want the best for me but I put enough pressure on myself and I do not need people reminding me of what I already know. I assume this is a part of life that everyone has to deal with.

In reply to Deleted user

Re: Erica's answer

by Deleted user -
that's really true. the pressure from your family, and friends to be successful and always having to do what they want. the pressure gets rough to deal with. sometimes you just want to do your own thing and not have such high expectations of you. people in general put the most pressure on you.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

you better be famous and lend me some of your money (:

i understand what your saying though, and sometimes i get pressured in the same way. i feel you.

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
I think that it's that way for everyone. My parents dont give me too much pressure about that, but they do pressure me. I think i pressure myself in a way. Im really nervous about stuff like that so i put it off and i  know that i shouldnt do that either.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
i know what you mean because this happens to me all the time. my parents pressure me the most with this whole situation, but thing will get better. hopefully.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
Yea I have the same situation but what I do to handle this situation is by not paying attention to any of them. You know what you wanna do and your going to do it regardless so don't make it so hard on yourself. Just don't pay attention to them. I know your going to succeed!
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

psh freak rob i love you more =]

no but yeah i know what you going throuhg because my brother is always asking me what am i gonna do after highschool and stuff and i say i want to join the service and he is always tryna pressure me out of it by telling me his opinions and things he's heard about it which make it harder for me because im not really left with much choices.