Hanna answers

Hanna answers

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 8
My mother pressures me a lot about becoming somebody important in life. I don't have to be the smartest person in the world but she stills want me to graduate and go to college. She also doesn't want me to have kids nor get married very young which pressures me more because I don't want to mess up. Don't get me wrong I do want to graduate and become somebody successful but I feel like I have no room for mistakes. She's always comparing me to my cousins that are very smart and wants me to be better than them so I'm constantly struggling in keeping my grades up. My family on my mother side always picked on me because I grew up with out a father. So they always said that I was never going to be anything in life. My mother wants me to prove them wrong by graduating college so that also outs me under deep pressure.
In reply to Deleted user

Re: Hanna answers

by Deleted user -
yeah, your parents do put a bunch of pressure on you. Hopeful you can suceed under the pressure
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
It can be very hard to please parents trust me i know. and even though your mother STILLS wants you to graduate im sure you will be successful at anything you do.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
It can be very hard to please parents trust me i know. and even though your mother STILLS wants you to graduate im sure you will be successful at anything you do.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
Do not worry about it Hanna. You are a bright and beautiful young women who i am sure will make it somewhere in life. Just remember there are always room for mistakes just remember to learn from them. Best of luck big grin
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
my mom is sometimes like that but i understand where shes coming from you will always be someone in life no matter what
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
Hanna, I know exactly what you are talking about. My family does the same thing. All I ever heard growing up was how I was "something different." I would love to be everything that they want but sometimes it hard to even imagian how I am possiably going to do it all.