B-Woods' Answer

B-Woods' Answer

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 9
Whenever I am around a certain group I am pressured to do things that I am not comfortable doing. Such as drinking or smoking. I am sure a lot of people are dealing with the same situation as me. It takes a strong minded person to say "No." One Friday night I was out with a bunch of friends at a party. They all wanted to drink while I was talking to some people downstairs. My friends kept telling me to drink one beer. But I just stayed strong and said "NO!"Trying not to do something that your friends want you to do can be very tough.mixed
In reply to Deleted user

Re: B-Woods' Answer

by Deleted user -
That's a pretty brave move, especially if you were being pressured by your own friends. It's a good thing you didn't take that path.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
I cant blame you about saying no. it isnt the most easy thing to do but it was a good choice.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
sometimes its just hard to say no and you made a good choice and did, most people woulda just went and drank and did whatever there friends wanted them to do
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
Your right, it is tough to say no to drinking and smoking but if you do stay strong and say no like you've been doing your not only showing that you can handle the situation but that your independent and not a follower.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

yur right it is hard to do & it does take a strong person to say no . Especially if its the friends yu spend most of yur time wit .. cuhs they expect everything they do to be a group thing . buh if yu strongly believe tha its not dha right thing & yur not into doin things like tha , then its shuldnt be tha hard as well . yu juhs need to let them kno tha yu are truly against it & not goin to do such thing ; for them not to even bother to ask ! smile

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
yeah i know what you went/going through. it is hard because some people think if they only do it once then it cant be bad but once turns into a few times. but only someone who is as strong as the word NO can overcome the temptation. Which means you are a strong person. WOOHOO big grin