skipping school.

skipping school.

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 14
its bad. but its fun. yea.
In reply to Deleted user

Re: skipping school.

by Deleted user -
ummm i liked the way you went into detail peter. I have never skipped school but it probably is fun.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
way to go all out there peter. haha. but um, i never skip school , i hate missing school so i can really relate to the "fun".
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
that was a pretty crappy response peter. haha. anyway, I have skipped school a few times and it's fun to do but it sucks when you get caught by your parents. I have never been caught by the school though
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
Wow you really had to face peer pressure there.  Well skipping school is only fun when you are with someone else, otherwise it is boring.  The story would be more interesting if somebody pressured you into skipping school.  In fact it probably would have been interesting in the first place.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
i cut skool twice in 9th grade but thats because my friend told me it was fun so i did it i almost got caught by mom and by the skool because of my attendence i did get away with it but i dont think i will be doing it anytime soon
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

loved all the details :) haha but umm i've never skipped school. i think it would make me behind in my classes and i hate that. if you skip school, atleast do it with someone haha :)