151 E. Broad Street
East Stroudsburg, PA 18360
Fifth Grade Teacher
JMH Guidance Counselor
JMH School Nurse
1. No disruptive talking during class lessons.
Socialize during your own time, in the appropriate places.
2. Come to class prepared with all materials.
Textbooks, Notebooks, Homework Agenda, Folders, and Pen/Pencils.
3. Concentrate and do the best that you can do all of the time.
Focus and work hard.
4. Follow directions the first time they are given.
If you are listening, there is no reason to repeat directions.
5. Stay in your seat and keep your hands to yourself.
No roaming, limit bathroom use, and keep your hands to yourself.
Everyday you will need...
***SSRfE Book/Novel of your choice***
***Homework Folder/Agenda Book***
Math Facts you must know...
Estimation using Mental Math
Probability using Fractions
Symmetry of Shapes and Designs
Geometric Shapes and Polygons
Measurement of Angles in Shapes
Addition and Subtraction of Integers
Mr. Wagner's Homeroom
"Kid's College" Code--- KCC90865
www.esasd.net contains many helpful resources and games!
"Instructional Resources" offers many helpful programs for kids of all ages and abilities. Check it out!
Got time to kill? Nothing to do?
Here is a list of things you can do.
1. Read a good book
2. Practice Math Skills
3. Kids College
We Will at Hill !
Mr. Wagner's Class
Purple Ticket Count
How many Individual tickets do you have?
What will you need to work on?
- MATH FACTS
- ORGANIZATION AND PLANNING AHEAD
- FORMS OF WRITING
- ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOURSELF
- LISTENING ACTIVELY & CAREFULLY
- STUDY SKILLS
- SHOWING YOUR BEST WORK ALWAYS
- APPROPRIATE CLASSROOM BEHAVIORS
- MINDING YOUR OWN BUSINESS
- KEEPING DRAMA TO MINIMUM
- READING, READING, READING !
Homework is an essential part of education. It reinforces the learning that occurs during the school day. In Mr. Wagner's class at J.M. Hill., you are allowed to make up an assignment within a reasonable amount of time for partial credit. If you are absent, you can make up an assignment for full credit as long as it is done within the amount of days missed by the student. It is better to do something late, than never to do it at all.