rawr *

rawr *

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 5

I have never really thought about monsters. I mean, when I was a kid I was afraid but as I grew up my thoughts changed. The reason I cant fully wrap my mind around the reality of mosters is because I cant believe in something I have never seen. You know? Like I believe that there are unknown creatures out there in the world but monsters? Thats a bit too extreme for me. I mean you can look at all these websites with their information or there pictures and stuff but these people make money off these things, their professionals so they can do just about anything to make you believe them. So those are my thoughts on monsters. I dont know, maybe after I do more research and find something I can really get into my thoughts would change but right now its pretty fake and funny to me. mixed

-- jDOTskillsz

Jacei

In reply to Deleted user

Re: rawr *

by Deleted user -
i guess that monsters are just there for entertainment and i think its a cultural thing... like telling scary stories.. its all about culture. and legends. i dont think monsters exist. =]h
In reply to Deleted user

oMg

by Deleted user -

Monsters, real or make believe I say they exist. Take this picture for instance.What do you think,monster or photo shop?     xinsrc_5120204080913234195329.jpg

It looks like a monster to me.This is an actual picture of a shark that was recently dicovered.Need more proof that this creature is real visit Florida Museum Of Natural History website.

http://www.flmnh.ufl.edu/fish/gallery/descript/goblinshark/goblinshark.html

In reply to Deleted user

Re: rawr *

by Deleted user -
tis true..that's exactly like what I wrote. These "monsters" are more likely to be unknown species than monsters.

VERDanadead