sorry everybody - read this one.!!!!

sorry everybody - read this one.!!!!

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 6

okay sorry everybody.! =]

so ive been doing alot of thinking and ive come to realize that i have ... well i am pressured everyday by my mother. but its in a good way i guess. she pressures me to do my best and go to college and to become something in life. which i completely understand because now a days (especially with the name tainaja) lol its hard to find a job or actually doing something with your life. i have big dreams. i want to become a psychologist maybe a lawyer, FBI agent, race car driver, criminal investigator, and alot more =] 

my mother wants me to be like a doctor or lawyer or something however in the end its what i want to do. its good that she looks out for me. afterall that IS what she has to do. she is my mother.

okay im done. bye ;] 

In reply to Deleted user

Re: sorry everybody - read this one.!!!!

by Deleted user -
even though you do get pressured things will get better and you wot have much to worry about anymore.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

I believe you are intellegent enough to do wahtever you put your mind to...

nevertheless YOU CANNOT BE A RACE CAR DRIVE because your name is tainajatongueoutkiss

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
tainaja do you even know how to drive you are kinda clumbsy so i wuldnt wana race with you you will kill everyone in the race with your car as soon as you start it because you have no luck
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
well shes a good mom for giving you good peer pressure. and..seriously, race car driver? haha.
In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
okay first your name has nothing to due with you getting a job. Secondly I dont think you should pursue a career in racing. However I do believe you are a smart and pretty young women who will make it somewhere in life.

Luv You wink